Cpl is actively recruiting for an experienced Sales Team Manager to join a world leader specialising in industrial, plant, construction and agricultural equipment.
Due to continued success and company growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Team Manager to develop their growing internal and International sales team.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be based at the company headquarters in Dromore and will have the opportunity to travel to other company sites across the Globe driving sales activity and ensuring Territory Managers meet their KPI's by maintaining existing relationships and establishing new business.
- Increasing the total sales value for each Territory Manager, ensuring consistent profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and management of the sales force.
- You will identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings with your focus being business to business sales growth.
- Manage the training and on-going performance of our sales team.
- Set, manage and deliver sales revenue targets.
- Daily review and monitoring of each Territory Manager's activity.
- Included in the valuations team to assist in stock purchasing and sales propositions.
- Create, develop and implement new account acquisition and customer retention plans.
- Provision of sales reports and analysis of performance for senior management.
- Assist with auction preparation.
- Contribution to marketing plans and promotional campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing a sales team.
- Strong knowledge of sales within one of the following sectors: commercial vehicles, industrial, construction, agricultural, construction.
- Experience of running a successful sales team with individual team targets.
- Analytical with previous experience in preparation of sales plans and reports.
- Strategic, results driven individual with commercial business acumen.
- Proven track record in key account acquisition.
- Strong management skills, including performance management, coaching, succession planning and career development.
- Track record of delivering results in fast paced, competitive industry.
- Understanding of CRM systems.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Competitive Salary and commission package
- The opportunity to grow your career with a global leader
- Exposure to International Global Markets.
To apply for this opportunity send your CV today via the link or contact Emma Braniff at Cpl for more information.