Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
In this role, you will be part of a team that supports the CRM systems for all Diligent lines of business. This includes providing support for the technology and tools used by the customer success, sales, and operations teams and assisting with any projects or initiatives as necessary.
The role will play an integral role in the success of the group. This is a process and operational role with primary responsibility for Salesforce.com administration and associated tools including Salesforce.com CPQ. This is a great opportunity to join rapidly growing SaaS organization with exciting growth opportunities.
· Specifically, s/he will be responsible for the following:
· Working closely with other administrators and their manager to execute, monitor and control all Salesforce.com administration activities.
· Provide end user support via help queue utilizing Salesforce Cases.
· Working on a variety of Salesforce.com support requests ranging from user account administration and simple configurations to complex troubleshooting involving integrations and workflows.
· Ensuring data integrity in Salesforce.com and across all enterprise applications.
· Working in collaboration with other administrators in delivering process and technical solutions that leverage functionality in our supported applications including Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ.
· Assisting in other activities, including data analysis and mapping, documenting process and technical design and requirements.
· Executing small to large-scale Saleforce.com implementations, migrations, upgrades, enhancements and maintenance projects simultaneously.
· Staying current with periodic Salesforce.com releases and leveraging the updates to promote optimized process and technical solutions while maintaining cost effectiveness, system stability, security and reliability.
· Proactively seeking opportunities for process improvement and promote best practices for application development, implementation, IT security and compliance.
· Assisting with other operations deliverables, as needed.
· Salesforce.com Administrator certification preferred.
· 2+ years of experience in an operations role supporting Salesforce.com and associated tools.
· Demonstrated experience with Salesforce.com configuration with the ability to clearly document sales processes and develop technical solutions.
· In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud.
· Familiarity with Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) tools such as Salesforce.com CPQ or similar tools.
· Experience administering Salesforce.com in an integrated environment including marketing automation and finance systems.
· Experience in CRM migration projects including standardizing sales processes and data sets.
· Self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented and well-organized.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively while handling urgent interruptions professionally.
· Demonstrated experience working with business process owners and other stakeholders to determine and influence the best process and technology solutions for complex business issues.
· Willingness to work off-business hours, as needed, in support of project and release deployment schedules.