Job Description: Sampling & Dispensing Technician
1. Assure supply of dispensed material to agreed schedule.
2. Sampling of raw material batches to agreed schedule.
3. Demonstrate excellence in electronic systems – Standard Work, SAP, MES, LIMS, PDocs
4. Demonstrate excellence in operational processes.
5. Training in OJTs & SOPs for new staff.
6. Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the SC team & department.
• Material Sampling Processes
• Central Weigh & Dispense Processes.
• On-site materials distribution and line support.
• Raw Material Dispensary
• Raw Material Sampling Area
• Liquid Dispensary Area
• Warehouse Segregated Dispensing Area
• Kitting Room
• Drum Stores
Responsibilities - Business / General
• Demonstrate compliance with Corporate & Government Regulatory requirements pertaining to facilities & processes
• Maintain physical security and cleanliness of all Sampling & Dispensing facilities.
• Work in a safe manner and contribute to a pro-active safety program.
• Initiate CI’s and process improvements in your work area.
• Actively seek opportunities to reduce costs and increase competitiveness– RFT, Consumable spend, Scheduling and Vendor opportunities
• Maintain area audit ready
• Capability demonstrated for all electronic systems – SAP / MES / LIMS
• Capability demonstrated for all equipment and processes
• Recognized SME in specific areas of expertise.
• Demonstrated very strong knowledge of relevant systems & processes, and perform a basic level of troubleshooting with same.
• Deputize for Level 3 Technician where required.
• Material sampled to Standard Operating Procedures
• Material dispensed to Standard Operating Procedures
• Actions executed with an RFT (Right First time Approach)
• Timely & accurate transaction of activities to support 99% cycle count accuracy.
• Provision of data supporting KPIs.
• 100% availability of dispensed material to agreed schedule with Mfg.
• Action expedited process orders / materials as required.
• SOPS & Logbooks reviewed and updated as required