We are looking for a senior SAP Finance professional who can deliver a successful and timely execution of the global financial closing processes and be the key contributor to build and operate the SAP General Ledger based on SAP FI-CO, SAP S/4 Finance within the company. This is a great opportunity to grow into the role to lead a team to develop and operate the SAP GL processes and functionalities that meet the company's requirements.
• Managing SAP General Ledger functionality within an agile organizational setup
• Improving and automating financial closing processes
• Supporting global quarterly financial closing activities
• Managing of all SAP General Ledger related activities - Change Management, Operations and Development Work
• Acting as main point of contact for the financial accounting and reporting organizations at the company
• Coaching and developing of the team
• Introducing agile SAP customizing and ABAP development practices
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
• 10+ years of Finance hands-on experience.
• In-depth SAP know-how of FI and CO
• SAP S4 experience is a plus
• Extended Financial Accounting Knowledge
• Experience in delivering in an agile development
• Result oriented with independent working style
• Excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
• Analytical and conceptional thinking
• Advanced English (C1)
• Experience in modelling and execution of complex end to end processes
• Leadership skills to coordinate across different stakeholder groups
• SAP Customizing and ABAP Programming (preferred requirement)
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Sick days
- Home Office
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.