Cpl, in partnership with our client Pfizer, are currently recruiting for a senior SAP consultant to work on a short-term global project involving multiple Pfizer` manufacturing facilities (primarily across EMEA).
Key expertise for this role will include:
· Core operational knowledge of SAP PP/PI and component data objects
- Production Version’s
- Recipes etc..
· Strong understanding of execution components integration
- Quality Management / Batch Management
- Materials / Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
· Strong understanding of LSWM (Legacy System Migration Workbench) for Data Migration, or other 3rd party data migration tools
The successful candidate will have:
· At least 5+ years’ experience on SAP projects, both Deployments and Implementations
· Ability to work in a team across regions, and languages
· Strong effective communicator, with strong decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Project Management experience
There is a competitive daily rate on offer for the successful candidate, and remote working is available with this position. If you would like to chat further about the position, apply today with an up to date CV or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org