About the opportunity
We are interested to speak with candidates who have experience on SAP implementation, transformation or upgrade projects with a good understanding of the impact on the people side of change or business transformation within a LEAN environment.
Key duties will include designing change impact assessments, mitigation planning, business readiness, communication, training planning, approach development and delivery
- Experience in Business Process Improvement, Business Process Re-engineering, or Organisational Change within an SAP implementation, transformation or upgrade project within a LEAN environment
- Organisational change management experience, knowledge of change framework and change management methodologies is highly beneficial
- Experience working with clients who have had ERP challenges with regards to adoption or business enablement
- SAP experience within areas such as Finance, Supply Chain, Order to Cash, Client to Cash and other key process areas. S/4 HANA preferred, ECC 6 experience as a minimum
- Knowledge of project management methodology – project management, ITIL or other relevant certifications are highly beneficial
- A customer centric attitude and the proven ability to deliver high profile projects within a large organisation
- Experience in business case planning and financial management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.