This is a great role where you will become a valued and respected part of the staff and have capacity to really make a positive impact across all within the School.
Duties will include:
- First point of contact for students and parents/guardians
- Dealing with queries via phone, e-mail, letter and face to face
- Assisting with administration regarding grants, applications and ad hoc as required
- Booking and arranging staff meeting, attending, minute taking and managing follow up
- Assisting with schedule co-ordination, booking of guest & trips
- Basic accounts administration
- 10 years Senior Administration experience ideally within a similar environment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to maintain a positive attitude and remain calm under pressure
- Strong organisational skills coupled with excellent knowledge of MS office Suite
Hours are: 8am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
Salary 45K – 50K DOE
Apply now to be considered