On behalf of my client, we are working with them on several new opportunities for Scientific Officers, Pharmacovigilance.
Reporting to the Pharmacovigilance Surveillance Assessor, the Scientific Officer will work with others in a project team to manage increased pharmacovigilance activities. This project will include:
· Process and follow up of adverse reaction reports
· Contribute to the safety monitoring of medicines and vaccines, to ensure obligations and requirements with regard to reporting are met in an appropriate and timely manner.
· Appropriately review, evaluate, follow up, collate, and present adverse reaction data
· Provide input and support for responses to technical and other queries
· Support team in managing case backlog activities
The Scientific Officer is responsible for contribution to and development of the quality management system for the Pharmacovigilance (PV) section, liaising with the team as necessary. In this regard, the Scientific Officer works closely with colleagues in the PV team and as needed with colleagues.
Qualifications and Experience
- To be considered, candidates must:
o Have a third level degree in a relevant scientific or related discipline
o Relevant experience in pharmaceutical/clinical quality assurance, pharmacovigilance, compliance, clinical data management, or other related areas.
o Experience with pharmacovigilance and adverse reaction reporting/monitoring activities
o Previous experience with electronic reporting systems, clinical data management or clinical research would also be an advantage
o Knowledge of relevant European and National legislation, guidelines, and reporting requirements
o Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to deliver appropriate information to the right people using a range of written, verbal and presentation skills
o Excellent data analysis skills
o Proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
o Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving capabilities
o Proven ability to work unsupervised
o Highly motivated and with the ability to manage deadlines
For further details email your CV to Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 2784701
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group. www. Thornshaw.com