Scientific Officer, Health Products Distribution – Compliance
On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a Scientific Officer for their HPD Compliance.
The role involves the monitoring of cosmetic product compliance and serious undesirable effects principally through market surveillance and includes assessment of cosmetic products from the perspective of consumer safety and risk evaluation.
The Scientific Officer will assist in the investigation of compliance and vigilance cases; the examination and evaluation of safety assessments, including the toxicological component, of Product Information Files; evaluation of analytical reports received as a result of compositional analysis as well as submissions received through post-market surveillance. This includes an evaluation and assessment of the likely hazards associated with the use of the relevant substances in humans and their potential risk to the environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this post, candidates must have:
· A primary degree in a relevant scientific discipline (e.g., but not limited to, toxicology, pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry, chemistry, or pharmacy)
· A minimum of two years relevant experience in a regulatory, cosmetic, or pharmaceutical environment
· Excellent administrative and computer skills
· Excellent presentation, report writing and interpersonal skills
In addition, the following would be considered an advantage:
· Relevant post-graduate qualification
· Relevant experience in the collation, evaluation and presentation of scientific data or toxicological data
· Highly motivated with experience in using initiative
· Proven ability to react effectively to emerging work-related issues
· The ability to effectively manage deadlines
For full job spec and discussion email your CV to email@example.com or call Tina at +353 1 2784701 or 087 6811990.
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group www.thornshaw.com