The primary responsibility of the Technical Operations Team Lead will include leading Divisional Strategic Projects and Site Projects.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws, as well as company standards.
- Responsible for the Project Management of Divisional Strategic Projects and Site projects.
- Responsible for prioritization, problem solving, supporting resource management, communication and risk management within assigned projects.
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of assigned resources to execute projects per agreed programme timelines.
- Ensure goals and growth plans are in place for all members of the assigned Project Management Team.
- Complete performance reviews for direct reports.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met for all projects.
- Evaluate impact of project changes and adjust implementation activities as required.
- Identify and communicate any project related issues to Site Project Manager and Site Management Team and develop contingencies as applicable.
- Support all project assignments, as defined and assigned by the Site Project Manager.
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES:
- A Third Level Qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Previous people management experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Advanced leadership skills in order to build an effective team by providing clear direction and defining priorities.
- Experience of working within a highly regulated manufacturing environment.