Agile Coach / Scrum Manager
My client are looking for Change Agents who are passionate about self-improvement and not afraid to challenge the status quo! As an Agile Coach, you blend proven agile expertise with a passion for constant improvement through coaching, consulting, mentoring and empowering teams and individuals to continuously evolve their agile approach and way of working. You will enable agile leaders, teams, and teams of teams to achieve their full potential for delivering value by acting as a change agent, role model, and teacher and will support them as they continue to mature and evolve their understanding and application of agile principles, practices and behaviors (e.g., servant leadership, Scrum, MVPs) across the agile org design, Meta-Scrums, and scaled daily scrums.
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s preferred
· 6+ year’s experience in an agile leadership role (e.g., Scrum Master, Product Owner, etc.)
Trusted track record of training, coaching and mentoring teams and individuals at various levels
· You hold equivalent industry certifications of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Certified Scrum Professional, and Coach
· Scrum@Scale certification preferred
· Jira and Jira Align experience preferred
· Financial services experience preferred
· Ability to observe and consult with leaders, and associates at all levels of the organization on behavioural changes & Agile Practices that will deliver continuous improvement and increased value
· You assess agile health and maturity and use this to inform your coaching, mentoring and development approach
· You are flexible in your approach and share innovative and creative thinking as you mentor teams and associates through solving problems to deliver increased value
Proven track record of coaching senior leaders on servant leadership and agile behaviours. Preferred experience with a group at the start of an agile journey.
As part of the AM Agile Coaching Team, you will actively support the roles, accountabilities, and events of AM’s agile organization model. You will engage with leaders and associates to reinforce agile behaviours, practices, and principles in the day-to-day work. You and your teammates will evolve and sustain an innovative agile culture by demonstrating and promoting Agile and Scrum values in conjunction with the company’s leadership principles.
For an immediate interview, please click on the link below!