6 month contract
Start date ASAP
Day Rate: up to £450 a day
As a Scrum Master, you’ll sit at the heart of the Customer Solutions, Digital Innovation and Biome team, ensuring we are efficiently delivering best-in-class solutions to our customers.
· You will be expected to lead several Agile teams in the delivery of key Pharma priority projects for our customers and patients.
· Inspire, coach and lead project teams with varying levels of Agile experience.
· Facilitate project team meetings and ceremonies, including planning sessions, reviews, showcases and stand-ups.
· Support the efficient flow of work through Agile teams by helping the teams remove obstacles and make improvements to both team and company processes.
· Champion Agile thinking as the norm and help foster a culture of continuous improvement.
· Cultivate trust through personal and team relationships with a range of key stakeholders across the business
· Enable teams to monitor progress within and across sprints using effective metrics using
· Teach and coach Agile practices and values within the whole Customer Solution Department and the wider organisation in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
· Identification and reporting of risks, issues and dependencies.
What we're looking for
· You will have excellent knowledge & experience of Agile teachings, approaches, behaviours, in particular, Scrum and Kanban.
· You’re an excellent communicator and stakeholder manager within the project teams, keeping people motivated and going
· You’ll also love getting into the details to ensure our teams are working in the most efficient way.
· You’ll have a knack for spotting problems or potential pitfalls in a project, flagging them early in the process.
· You’ll thrive on solving problems and have a need for knowledge — no matter what the problem, you will find the solution.
· You’ll have experience of working with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
· You will have exceptional time management & organisational skills.
· You will be passionate about all things health-tech, healthcare, digital and design.
· You will be comfortable with the concept of change and working in a fast-paced environment.
· You will relish the opportunity to enter a growth stage company and have experience of working in organisations which are undergoing agile transformation
· You will be a smart, proactive, fast-learning team player with a ‘can do’ attitude!
Bonus if you have...
· Experience working with the NHS and an awareness about the compliance considerations involved.
· Understanding of development processes and languages.
· Scrum, Kanban or similar certifications.
· PMO (Project Management Office) experience
· Six sigma principles knowledge and at least a yellow belt
If you’re interested please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org