Scrum Master – Daily Rate Contract
Our Galway based client are looking for a Scrum Master for an initial 6 month contract. This role will be primarily remote.
The Scrum Master for the agile delivery team is responsible for facilitating team-level agile processes and agile release train execution around program increment objectives’ definition, scope, and delivery. The SM must resolve team-level impediments, manage risk, and drive continuous improvement throughout the agile teams and lifecycle. The SM has a good understanding of agile Scrum and Kanban principles and practices, and understands the unique opportunities and challenges associated with organizing, facilitating, and continuously aligning the scrum team with the guiding business strategy as a part of an agile release train.
- Work with product management, product owners, and business owners to help assure execution alignment for agile teams.
- Facilitate agile team execution and feature completion tracking for agile teams.
- Arrange and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, iteration planning, backlog grooming, and demo/retro. Ensure quick inspection and proper use of agile processes.
- Create, modify, publish and leverage standardized agile metrics to facilitate continuous improvement on the agile team.
- Reinforce key principles of a continuous learning culture and team and technical agility leveraging best practices and fine-tuned facilitation techniques
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-7 years of experience working as a scrum master, preferably on an agile release train working under the Scaled Agile Framework
- Extensive experience managing multiple agile teams
- Excellent collaborator and servant leader
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or appropriate combination of education and experience in essential duties and responsibilities
- Advance computer skills and proficiency in administrative tools such as MS Office, Google Workspace, etc.
- Advanced understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Certifications in the Scaled Agile Framework preferred
For more information on this role, please click on the apply button below!