Do you want to be part of a Global Agile team? Do you enjoy working with scrum teams and thrive to be the best. They are looking for another team member into their EMEA Agile Community of Practice.
· Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practice
· Guiding the team how to self-organise and work collaboratively as a team
· Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
· Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
· Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
· Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
· Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
· Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
· Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
· Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
· Ensuring the overall delivery commitments are understood by the team and team works towards delivering to the same.
Knowledge & Skills
· Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
· Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
· Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, SaFe, Nexus, Lean etc.
· Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
· Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team (Java)
· Excellent communication and mentoring skills.