Leading Global Solutions provider requires a Security Architect to join their Dublin based team in a contract capacity. You will be responsible for designing security controls into solutions and services. You will also be expected to identify potential control gaps and assess any associated risk, operating within a security architecture framework.
- You will be designing security controls for proposed solutions to meet relevant IT Security policies, standards and guidelines, as well as Enterprise Security Requirements, regulatory, legislative, scheme and application specific requirements.
- You will provide design-time assessments and guidance to teams building and deploying new technology.
- Participate in solution architecture & design activities, creating security solutions and security controls for different projects.
- Participate in security activities assisting with the integration and initial implementation of solutions.
- You will review existing and proposed architectures, identify security design gaps, and recommend changes or enhancements to meet security control objectives.
- Continuously monitor and improve the security posture as part of the Security Architecture team.
- Identify and communicate new security threats and design Security Architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- A CCSP or SSCP qualification or recognized equivalent
For further details please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com