We are recruiting for a semi-skilled operative for our client, this role is to support the Mechanical Fitters in the Contracts Department for various municipal & industrial works throughout Northern Ireland and Ireland. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop a long-term career and the company can help support an apprenticeship in a relevant area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Adhering to guidance and instruction from their Project Manager/ Site Manager/ Mechanical Fitter
- Working within the contracts department on a large range of mechanical equipment & materials. Including, but not limited to, pumps, specialist mechanical equipment in water and wastewater, small to large bore pipework, and access metalworks.
- Supporting the Mechanical Fitters in the day-to-day activities such as installing, inspecting and servicing equipment
- To complete all job-related paperwork and documentation as required
- To discuss ongoing works with site teams
- To follow all company / customer HSQE policies and procedures
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably be required from time-to-time.
- Previous experience working in Municipal and Industrial applications is desirable
- Demonstrate practical hands-on approach
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated
- A clean Full UK driving licence