· Preparation of Audit and Audit exempt files and Financial Statements.
· Delegating workloads and the review of Financial Statements and files prepared by trainees.
· Liaising with clients in relation to their business advisory and financial requirements.
· Dealing with technical queries from clients.
· Monitoring and mentoring of trainee staff.
· Overseeing procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
· Develop and maintain client relationships.
· Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, Chartered or CPA)
· An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards.
· Post qualified practice accounting experience, an advantage
· Knowledge of an accounting systems is an advantage
· Strong communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
· Ambitious and eager to progress.
· Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information.
· Strong attention to detail with an ability to use own initiative.
If you would like to discuss the role further please don’t hesitate to call Ray Brennan on 083 0362091 or forward your CV to ray.brennan@Cpl.ie.