Are you a qualified Accountant with 3-4+ years strong, senior level financial or management accounting experience who is now looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a highly successful Co Clare based manufacturing organisation who are part of a global multinational group, are now recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant to join the finance team. This permanent role is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious applicants to further develop their career so if you’re interested, do apply!
As the Senior Accountant, your will report directly to the Financial Controller & in essence work as their right hand person taking on a mix of financial & management accounting duties for business units both in Ireland & internationally.
You will be responsible for the monthly accounts close processes, preparing detailed financial reports & budgets, undertaking commercial analysis of diverse business units, stock/inventory & production cost analysis, strategic planning & delivering on operational KPI’s.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally.
- Qualified accountant with at least 3-4+ years’ experience in a similar level Financial or Management Accountant role.
- Excellent IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications.
- Strong analytical, organisational & communications skills.
- Experience gained from the manufacturing industry or group/multiple business unit context would be a significant advantage.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis with salary depending on skills/experience but expected to be 55-65k approx. with excellent further career growth prospects into a Finance Manager role.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 086 0279756 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com