Excellent scope to work from home if interested.
Duties will include:
- To play a key role in the ongoing digital transformation of the group
- Ensuring high levels of quality assurance procedures are adhered to
- Managing the development of technical materials & ensuring consistency
- Monitoring and engaging with emerging trends and skill needs
- Supporting tutors and examiners including through the identification and roll out of suitable training.
- Creating and maintaining high quality professional relationships with partner professional bodies and with the panel of tutors/subject matter experts.
- Managing costs and associated records and involvement in monthly financial reporting.
- Other duties and projects as assigned, from time to time.
- Design and development programmes
- Overseeing the development and redevelopment of new Specialist Qualifications
The ideal candidate will be:
- Chartered Trained & Qualified or ACCA Qualified with experience in Industry ideally
- A strong technical accountant
- Excellent communicator
- Strong commercial acumen