My client, an Irish start up is currently hiring an experienced Administration Assistant. This is a fast paced and busy role suited to someone who likes a varied day and enjoys liaising with colleagues and customers.
This person will be responsible for all of the administration tasks in the office.
We are interviewing for this role remotely. This person will be required to work in the office in Blanchardstown. Please send your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com
- Work closely with management to provide overall administration support
- Liaise with clients over the phone on a daily basis.
- Schedule meetings for the wider team
- Travel arrangement
- Event planning
- Coordinate daily office activities and operations
- Updating and preparing reports and presentations as required.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position is advantageous
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent PC Skills to include Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Organisational skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about this role and/or other Office Support positions in Dublin please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org