- Responsible for monitoring the queries mailbox, coordinating the internal response and ensuring the queries are answered in a timely, professional manner.
- Responsible for the maintenance and updates to the queries tracking system.
- Provide statistical information about queries processed for internal and external reporting.
- Provide administrative support through preparation and publication programmatic data in open data format. This will involve working closely with relevant MAO Coordinators and the Principal Data Scientist, including tasks such as data extraction, cleaning, review, anonymisation and presentation.
- Assist with user testing of monitoring return forms when required - Work on cross-company projects as required and participate in the development of annual/special projects as they emerge.
- Support colleagues as required Any other duties that may be assigned within the general requirements of the role as appropriate for the grade.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience communicating at all levels within an organisation
- Proven ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Excellent time management, coordination and organisational skills
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong MS Project, MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word essential.
- Strong SharePoint, CRM and Visio an advantage
Interested and think you're a good fit? Submit your application or contact shauna: email@example.com