My client, a Public Sector Body has an immediate need for two experienced Senior Administrators to assist with an urgent project within one of their Departments in Wexford. This is a 6 month temporary contract.
- Preparation and writing of detailed reports and presentations
- Handling sensitive documents and information while maintaining high levels of discretion and confidentiality
- Attend weekly management meetings and ensure that all action points are communicated to team immediately thereafter and followed through to task completion
- Provide weekly support as required to the management team and various disciplines which will involve assisting in preparation of ad-hoc reports and special projects as needed
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, and management of certain projects
- Organise and secure confidential information
- Liaise with individual disciplines in relation to activities, assessments, patient schedules and clinics
- Production of documents and printed material
- Utilise proficient Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards.
- At least 3-5 years of high level administrative professional experince
- Experience working cross-functionally with different departments/disciplines
- Experience working in the healthcare/medical field a major plus
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to gain a strong command of new systems/ tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Positive demeanour
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, extremely organized and demonstrates high standards in work
- Detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
This position is subject to the Garda vetting process.
If interested in this role, please call Rory Colgan on 021 494 4875 or email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie.