There are 3 Senior administrator positions open on each of these teams: Dealing & Settlements, Asset Administration and Corporate Actions team
Job purpose & responsibilities for Dealing & Settlements:
- To process all buy, sell and switch requests for stocks received by clients and brokers on a daily basis, accurately and within dealing timeframes
- To authorize and validate dealing instructions input
- Liaise with Structured Product, Equity and Bond brokers, for placement and settlement of trades
- Handle queries from clients/brokers about their orders
- Perform Stock Reconciliations
- Perform Foreign Exchange Requests
- Process client’s Fixed Deposit requests
- Apply cash to portfolios for settled trades
- Reconciliation of Bank accounts
- Training and mentoring of new colleagues
Other related duties
- Be a responsible authorising signatory as per the mandate given when added to the authorised signature list.
- To perform other job-related roles and duties as and when required by management for the effective running of the department. Willingness to accept such requests and perform them to the best ability in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all procedures and process maps reflect the current practice at all times.
- To keep knowledge and skills updated and developing self to meet current and future business requirements and own aspirations.
- Formulate and agree a personal development plan with the Team Leader/Manager that should incorporate benchmarks you intend to meet.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of Dealing procedures and processes for financial instruments from a very broad range of geographically diverse markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Minimum Leaving Certificate, knowledge of main PC applications, task flexibility, willingness to learn, strong written and spoken English
- Typically, at least 2 years in an Investment Administration role
- Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and work to deliver within strict deadlines
*Stamp 4 is the minimum visa status requirement for these positions*