Role : Senior Administrator
Our client is recruiting for a highly motivated Senior Administrator to join their dynamic team. You will play a key part providing administration and customer support to corporate clients who have placed group risk products and savings schemes with the company. You will also be responsible for the allocation and supervising of work from other team members. This role can be based in Dublin or Meath.
Looking to take the next challenge in your career and further progress?
If so, this role will offer this and more along with an attractive salary with bonus & benefits.
- Dealing directly with clients and brokers with regards to renewal queries or requesting missing information.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly management reporting information.
- Ensure the accurate set up of new business, liaising with pricing and the new business teams to ensure new business set up is accurate and within required service level agreements.
- Ensure underwriting templates are kept up to date
- Take charge of all stages of the renewal process
- Stand in for the team leader overseeing the work of administrators.
- Work closely with the client services area to ensure client requirements are met.
- Respond to audit and actuarial queries as required.
- Document and maintain a library of processes and procedures and keeping them updated.
Your Experience & Skills:
- 2-4 year’s experience of preparing group risk accounts
- Relevant experience of leading / mentoring other staff is an advantage
- CII or QFA qualification or working towards obtaining relevant qualification
- Understanding of group risk administration is essential
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Solution focused, check and provide constructive feedback on other team member’s work
- Well organised and meet to tight deadlines
- Self-driven with a can-do attitude
Please apply now if interested or email your CV to Kevin.OToole@cpl.ie or contact Kevin O Toole on 01-9476390 for a confidential chat