Description: Here on the Office Support team, we are actively recruiting dedicated, motivated and innovative individuals for a number of positions as Senior Administrative Assistant for a host of organisations based in the South Dublin area. Candidates should be able to provide the necessary clerical, secretarial and administrative skills and abilities in line with the organisation’s goals.
Candidates should be able to work off their own initiative and should enjoy working alone as well as part of a team. Good time keeping and organisational skills are also appreciated. Candidates must enjoy working with many different individuals, including colleagues, stakeholders and clients and therefore strong communication skills are essential.
Overview of expected duties:
· Act as a key support function to a variety of different management levels, office management teams and organisation employees.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure an orderly, organised, secure and efficient office.
· Researching relevant conferences, trade shows and other events for the organisations members.
· Coordinating schedules and arranging meetings.
· Coordinating travel plans for executive team members.
· Note taking during meetings and posting of relevant notes.
· Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
· Maintain accurate and organised records – updating databases, calendars and other files.
· Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
· Assist colleagues and management when necessary across various departments.
Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced office environment essential.
Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well an understanding into the use of Microsoft Teams.
Time management, secretarial, organisational, communication
Please contact email@example.com at (01) 614600 for further information.