The Expertise We’re Looking For
- 3 years of Financial Services experience, preferably in Mutual Fund Operations
- Voluntary or Mandatory Corporate Actions experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Corporate Actions concepts and practice
The Global Corporate Actions team is responsible for all aspects of Corporate Actions processing. This includes Income, Mandatory and Voluntary events. The successful applicant will interact with many groups within the Fidelity organization and represent the business to customers and business partners.
The Skills You Bring
- Your in-depth knowledge of Voluntary Corporate Actions concepts and practices
- Your knowledge of the custody industry and mutual fund operations
- Your ability to solve problems of a complex nature for all Corporate Actions disciplines
- Your strong written and verbal communications skills
- Your ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Your strong client-service skills
- Your Innovative mind-set – you look for new ways to improve current processes and develop creative solutions.
- Processing the flow of required information between internal and external groups.
- Ensuring quality processing for corporate actions instructions.
- Validating event restrictions and completing event documentation as required.
- Managing the communication of complex voluntary corporate actions to Legal.
- Providing subject matter expertise for key projects and initiatives.
- Assisting the management team in establishing group goals and driving achievements.