Senior Application Developer
I am delighted to be partnered with a Northern Ireland based pharmaceutical organisation that has supported the clinical trails for the first effective vaccine of Covid 19.
We are recruiting for a number of Senior level Application Developers to join their growing Software Development Team.
You will be designing and developing systems of developed solutions ensuring that the technical design of delivered solutions matches the defined software architecture and also ensuring the functional requirements. You will embrace new technologies and be required to share knowledge and provide any guidance required to other team members. This role involves team work and working with customers so you will have strong communication skills.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of competency and experience in Java and SQL development
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in web development framework’s such as Angular
- Experience of delivery of software through a full Software Development Lifecycle (Waterfall or Agile)
- Extensive experience of unit testing frameworks, tools & practices such as Junit with TDD and Selenium
- Use of source control, Build and CI tools such as Gradle, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, GIT and SVN
- Able to demonstrate a consistent track record for delivering high-quality on-time releases
- Can demonstrate an ability to coach, support and share information effectively with other team members
- Use of coding blue prints and design patterns that can be brought to the team
This company offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this role please contact Aimee on 02890725630 or click on the link.
#JavaDeveloper #Applicationdeveloper #JAVA #Developer