This position has the exciting challenge of being part of a growing team of Digital Back End Engineers that enable customers to implement design with Cadence tools.
- Digital microarchitecture definition and documentation
- RTL logic design, debug and functional verification
- IP integration and verification
- of functional ECO flow and conformal ECO
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years of ASIC backend design experience.
- Must have gone through successful tapeouts in advance technology nodes
- Opportunity to work with a global industry leader
- Commitment to career development & continued learning
- Exposure to global network operations, cutting edge technology
- Very competitive salary and benefits package. Including bonus, pension, healthcare & shares.