Shift: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00
Location: Dublin 2 but WFH due Covid-19 restrictions till further notice
Salary: €38,000 basic + commission (up to 6k)
Benefits: full health insurance, pension scheme, generous holidays, on going training & development, team events and many more.
We are seeking Senior Associates for our Client Solutions team in Dublin, who have a strong interest in excelling at best-in-class service in a performance-driven, merit-based, and team-oriented environment.
Our Client Solutions team is the engine of a company and as a Senior Associates - you will work directly with our clients – professionals at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, management consultancies, and non-profits – to help them learn and make better decisions every day.
Senior Associates facilitate custom learning solutions such as phone consultations, one-on-one meetings, surveys, reports, and consulting engagements with leading experts and executives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Executing custom learning projects for clients
- Engaging with clients daily by phone to understand and serve their learning needs and provide exceptional service
- Recruit new experts to join our membership through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Collaborating with Team Leaders and other internal stakeholders to deliver on research needs to maximize commercial outcomes
As a Senior Associate, you will learn to:
- Excel in a fast-paced, metrics-driven, entrepreneurial, and challenging environment
- Communicate with clients to assess and scope their learning needs
- Develop strong, transferable business skills – including client service excellence, written and oral communication, client and account management, time management, negotiating, problem solving, project management, and the ability to achieve commercial targets
- Understand and deploy a broad range of custom learning products to creatively support clients
- Collaborate with colleagues on and across teams to build and shape a business
- Gain exposure to coaching and mentoring newer professionals
We look for individuals who are passionate about our mission to transform how professionals learn and who embody our values: learning and curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Ideal candidates also have:
- Fluency in one of these languages - German, French, Swedish, Italian, Finnish, Danish or Norwegian- apart from English is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 2+ years of relevant or transferable work experience
- Strong interest in developing the skills to excel at client service in a high-volume environment
- Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work responsibly, both independently and collaboratively as needs warrant, in an ever-changing, and fast-paced environment
- Appreciation for the role data and metrics play in growing a business successfully
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Receptive to close coaching and feedback
- Insatiable desire to learn about new topics