Cpl have partnered with one of Ireland's leading contracting company's in industrial automation.
The company currently has a requirement for 3 x Automation Engineers to help with production support for a pharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area.
• Provide real-time front line support (FLS) to the production group on their manufacturing and information systems.
• Document and track resolution of issues and tasks.
• Identify and implement system improvements and corrective actions.
• Coach maintenance technicians and on-the-ground operators in the effective use of control systems.
• Manage and execute change controls for continuous improvement projects.
• Execute and document preventative maintenance tasks performed on the automation systems.
• Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
• 5+ years’ experience working with automated control systems preferably in Pharma, biologics or medical devices industry, or any other highly regulated industry.
• Strong communication skills
• PLC/SCADA/Batch experience with preference for following technologies: Rockwell FactoryTalk SE View & Batch, Siemens PLC/HMI, Wonderware, Profibus and OSIsoft PI Data Historian.
• Knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards and 21 CFR Part 11
There is a mixture of days and shift roles available.
6-12 month contract initially, with strong possibility for extension on longer term projects.