Senior Bid Manager
Up to £60,000 DOE + Bonus + Car Allowance + Enhanced Pension + Hybrid Working + Healthcare
Located in Belfast with Hybrid Working
What's in it for You:
- The opportunity to become part of one of Northern Ireland's largest Telecommunications and I.T providers.
- The ability to lead some of the highest bid tenders in the Northern Ireland Telecommunications and I.T sectors.
- Being part of team were you are valued, and your voice is heard.
- Having a clear career path for the future.
- Competitive salary and enhanced benefits.
- Excellent work-life benefits such as flexible and hybrid working.
My client is a leading Telecommunications company and are recruiting for a Senior Bid and Business Manager to join their Sales Team as they continue to expand their operations in Northern Ireland. The Senior Bid and Business Manager will work with and support Business Development activities to drive growth across N.I. The post holder will be responsible for Bid Management of all N.I. tenders across enterprise and the public sector. They will also be responsible for creation and maintenance of boiler plate proposal documents for standard products and creating new proposal documents for major opportunities.
- Manage Major bid opportunities in NI.
- Bid for and manage Business NIs participation in Frameworks as required.
- Develop and execute Bid management strategy and processes for Business NI.
- Develop and execute winning bid strategies for major opportunities.
- Develop and maintain proposal documents for all key products.
- Develop and maintain Bid Templates for standard Bids.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners.
- Provide development support on key initiatives as required.
- Demonstrable track record of managing and winning major bid opportunities.
- Deep knowledge of communications area of NI ICT sector, in particular within enterprise and public sector markets.
- Highly developed organisational and management skills.
- Demonstrable track record in leading cross functional teams.
- Third level education.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Energy, drive, and enthusiasm a must.
If you are interested in applying for the position above, please send your CV using the link provided. Alternatively call Conan on 07393014996.