Seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6-12 month contract in Digital Banking.
The Business Analyst provides the link between the end user – Business - and the IT Function and/or Third Party Supplier within the Organisation. The requirements for Business Analysts may vary, but their main purpose is to analyse, evaluate, and define/refine processes and to document Business Processes and Business Requirements and Functional/Non-Functional Requirements.
The Business Analyst may also be involved in Process Improvement and Business Transformation Projects where there is an emphasis on improving existing Business Processes supported by IT Solution design or enhancement as part of the Project.
Qualifications and Experience
- Computer Science or relevant Business Degree
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills.
- Recognised Business Analysis Certification
- In excess of 4 years’ experience in a business analysis role
- Full Project Lifecycle experience gained across a variety of Project types and Industries
- Successful track record in delivering high quality business requirements documentation and process mapping
- Proven ability to translate customer requirements into tangible project deliverables
- Deep experience of Microsoft Office products which are most used in the BA role
Must be fully athorised to work in Ireland.