Seeking a creative, growth-oriented Procurement Manager who is energetic, highly organised, a self-starter, competitive and has passion about what you do then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, you will provide leadership for all strategic procurement activities. The successful candidate will have responsibility for all direct procurement activities across the organisation to support manufacturing.
• Manage a global supply base
• Develop best in class strategic sourcing strategies in line with market and commodity trends in order to optimise supply chains.
• Lead contract strategies for suppliers and create, negotiate, monitor and enforce where applicable, bring new suppliers online.
• Develop Strategies in relation to Supply chain Risk Management
• Deliver significant cost reductions for direct purchases.
• Develop processes to determine buy or make analysis.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Procurement or Supply Chain Management role
• Manufacturing Procurement
- Highly motivated, dynamic and self motivated attitude