Senior Civil Engineer
Our client is a growing civil and structural engineering design consultancy based in Liverpool City Centre. We currently have a strong portfolio of exciting local and national projects and are seeking a Senior or Associate level Civil Engineer to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of civil engineering design and management activities on our projects. They will also have opportunities to take a leading role in the firm as we continue to expand.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Leading the design of below ground drainage and external works design associated with our current portfolio of projects.
- Liaison with external project team members and management of projects.
- Production of below ground drainage design.
- Production of external works design.
- Production of cut/fill analysis.
- Preparation of flood risk assessments.
- Preparing highways design/details associated with S278 works.
- Leading/training junior team members.
- Assisting with business development associated with Civil Engineering projects.
The requirements of the role are:
• 5+ years of civil engineering design experience.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• High levels of motivation and an appetite for new challenges.
• Experienced using AutoCAD
• Experienced using Micro drainage
• Experienced using Civil 3D or PDS
Benefits of the position include:
• Competitive Salary dependent on experience
• 25 days holiday per year
• Employer pension contributions
• Health insurance
• Discretionary company profit share scheme
For more information please call Christina Keating on 021 4944872 or email email@example.com