The Role: Senior Client Advisor
An exciting opportunity for the position of a Senior Client Advisor role with a well-regarded Financial Services company based in Dublin. This position will involve the responsibility for the management and servicing of the financial lines aspects of their client’s insurance portfolio (PI, D&O, EPL, Crime, Cyber, PTL).
The role offers a strong salary and benefits package.
- Provide day to day support and service to the team with assistance in prompt invoicing, policy issuance, issue of cover notes, endorsements, and summaries within agreed timescale
- Provide the best technical advice and service to Clients and Client Executives
- Negotiate renewals, re-marketing and finalising insurance placements
- Ensure that compliance procedures and policies are maintained and adhered to at all times
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal/external contacts
- Claim handling duties including the reporting & management of reportable notifications
Your Experience & Skills:
- Insurance related qualifications e.g. CIP, ACII & a degree in business studies is desirable
- You will have 3+ years relevant insurance experience
- Ability to maintain clear lines of communication with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Accuracy with good attention to detail
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
Please apply now if interested or email your CV to Kevin.OToole@cpl.ie or contact Kevin O Toole on 01-9476390 for further details.