They are the world’s knowledge marketplace. They connect decision-makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Their network is the largest in the world, and they recruit thousands of new experts every month. They bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
- Critical thinking: Determine and recommend the most effective research methodology by understanding client’s ask and how they match to product offerings, which are, but not exhaustive to - phone consultations, surveys, placements, written reports, and events.
- Sales: Understand and identify clients’ learning needs daily over the phone and email and pitch customized learning solutions accordingly. Review commercial success, problem-solve, and present the company's capabilities at the onset and through to the conclusion of projects.
- Project management: Execute and maintain accountability for customized learning projects for clients end-to-end, including the overall client experience.
- Client service: Provide exceptional service by delivering on the ever-changing scope of their project, by understanding the client’s business strategy, policies, and markets, and advising accordingly.
- C2 level fluency in German OR French.
- +10 months of experience in B2B account management, consulting, business development, client service, or recruiting.
- High motivation to exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly commercial goals.
- Competitive base salary with a yearly bonus.
- Dublin City Centre location.
- Relocation support.
- Healthcare and contributory pension.
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Work from home in the Republic of Ireland until further notice.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing companies. Be part of something amazing in 2021 and beyond If you are interested, please send me a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this link