In-house role – Medical Devices
Are you an experienced Medical Writer who would be interested in pursuing a career with a Medical Devices company?
Our client is a global Medical Devices organisation based in the UK who have two opportunities available for a Clinical Evidence Writer to join the team on a permanent basis.
You’ll support Global colleagues and will work cross-functionally with other teams (such as Marketing, Legal, Regulatory, R&D) to support the claims process related to the product franchise.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Performing systematic literature reviews
• Identifying and analysis data and communicating this to key stakeholders
• Training and mentoring more junior team members
• Managing the claims review process – reviewing existing and new product claims and supporting evidence
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years of medical/scientific writing experience, either gained from an in-house or agency environment.
You must also have experience of:
• Presenting scientific/clinical content – both in written and verbal forms.
• Performing literature reviews, analysing data and communicating subsequent results.
• Working cross-functionally with other teams, ideally on a Global level.
• The medical devices industry – any experience within Orthopaedics would also be a strong advantage.
To apply for this role, please email Natalie Robson at CPL Life Sciences on firstname.lastname@example.org – If you could also provide an updated CV upon application, it would be greatly appreciated.
Medical Writer, medical writing, medical communications, scientific communications, Technical Writer, Clinical Writer, literature review, medical devices, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences, orthopaedics, wound care, sports medicine, London, Central London, Greater London, home counties, Hertfordshire, Watford, Bushey, Rickmansworth, Harrow, Wembley, Uxbridge, St Albans, Bedford, UK, United Kingdom, England