Salary: Up to £55,000 + car allowance + benefits
We are looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate based in Scotland to join one of the largest providers of biopharmaceutical development. The company provide excellent career progression with supported training and development. You will gain exposure on cutting edge medicines working at the forefront of new developments.
You can expect a great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare globally by broadening your therapeutic, geographic or study exposure to develop your experience. There is flexibility in home or office working with potential for a 4 day working week, working across regional site locations to limit travel.
- Site management and monitoring
- Adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan across sites
- Provide protocol and study training to assigned sites
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
- As necessary, co-monitoring, training and mentoring of junior members in the team
- Life science degree educated
- At least 18 months independent on-site monitoring experience
- Experience across a variety of drug indications and/or therapy areas
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to travel
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118 952 2793 for more information