Senior Clinical Research Associate
100% homebased ( or office based if you would prefer! )
Global Organisation - Specific Biotech focus
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading employer within the pharmaceutical industry. With the challenging year we have all experienced this business have avoided making redundancies, all bonuses have been paid and there have been no salary cuts showing their strength in the market. They are going from strength to strength winning new business all the time. They have numerous award winning teams and with a huge range in their client base offer employees exposure to truly unique research studies, being part of forward thinking innovative teams. As with all businesses there is a continued effort to improve their processes, working environment and employee experience.
You will have the opportunity to join a leading clinical operations team, gaining exposure to a variety of clinical studies which will include some really niche research areas. You will gain variety in both the phases you work and the therapy areas. We are really interested in speaking with individuals who have 2 – 3 years independent monitoring experience however for candidates who can demonstrate a “can do” attitude, willingness to be flexible in their approach and career drive we would be willing to look at 18 months, perhaps you are a CRA II looking for the next step into SCRA. All of the opportunities we have available are backfilling for internally promoted employees demonstrating grown and progression this business can offer
· Flexible working options – if you would like to work a four day week this can be considered
· You can choose to be home or office based or a mix
· Flexibility with site locations to minimize travel
· Every CRA offered an iPad and access to the use of site visit apps in order to do your day to day tasks more efficiently
· Site Management and monitoring activities
· Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan
· Provide protocol and study training to assigned sites
· Create and Maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
· If appropriate, co monitoring, training and mentoring of junior team members
If you would like to apply to this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 01189 594 990.
Back to jobs