Salary: Up to £70,000 + Benefits including 10% Bonus, 9% non-contributory pension, private healthcare, share options, flexible home-working!
An experienced Senior Global Study Manager is required to join an exciting Cambridge based biotech. This US owned company has recently received significant funding to progress clinical stage assets that target neurological disorders.
As a Senior Clinical Study Manager, you will lead global phase I-III trials and ensure their successful delivery according to agreed timelines, budgets and quality standards. You will also be responsible for vendor selection and management as well as leading cross-functional global teams.
- Management and oversight of global phase I-III studies from start up to close out
- Vendor management
- Budget management
- Input into clinical development plans
- Work cross-functionally with scientists and medics to develop study protocols
- Ensure that the eTMF is maintained in accordance with the TMF plan.
- Participation at investigator meetings and co-monitoring of clinical studies
- Global study management experience in multiple regions including the US
- Extensive vendor management experience
- Oversight and leadership of global study teams
- Protocol development experience
- Demonstrable experience of working with cross-functional teams
- Budget management experience
- Strong working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines
- PhD or BSc degree required
This is a permanent role with an ambitious company who have solid plans for expansion. Their leadership team have a strong record of success within the biotechnology space and you will be joining at a pivotal moment of their development.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 07387022963 for more information