Cpl Marketing Recruitment are working with a Global Software company to find a Senior Content Editor to join their team. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced writer who is passionate about data-driven storytelling and digital culture.
- Lead article ideation and become an authority in web design and marketing for digital businesses
- Manage and edit a team of in-house and freelance writers
- Write data-driven articles and contribute to other outlets
- Interview thought leaders, industry experts and website users to craft accurate and original content
- Adopt SEO practices, identify the best keywords and implement them in your articles
- Analyse the blog’s performance and contribute to the content strategy.
- Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- You’re passionate about data-driven storytelling and digital culture in particular. You have successfully covered web design, digital marketing, business and are able to produce and edit state-of-the-art content about market trends.
- You’ve successfully worked with and edited in-house and/or freelance writers.
- You know how to deliver complex ideas clearly.
- You love to dive deep to find the most valuable, reliable and up-to-date sources of information and you know how to shape it into structured and captivating articles.
- You’re not afraid of experimenting and you interpret data in order to continuously improve your work.
- You work well within a team, you can handle multiple challenging projects at once, and you have a great understanding of SEO.
- A Degree in web design, marketing, business or journalism.
For further information please email email@example.com or apply through the link.