My client specialise's in designing, building, and delivering automation solutions for the world’s most progressive manufacturers in the MedTech industry.
- Lead all controls activities through each stage of a project from proposal, through execution, delivery and review
- Project ownership from management, communication, execution & delivery of allocated projects, reporting back on project progress (technical issues / project updates) as required.
- Manage the development and monitoring of project schedules
- Design and development of controls solutions to meet customer requirements
- Lead meetings both internally and with Customers
- Proactively source and new technologies within all areas of Automation.
- Evaluate and assess new technologies
- Support continuous improvement within the department
- Support department goals and objectives
- Travel required
Quality and Innovation
- Ensure good disciplines are in place within your team, especially H&S, time-keeping, record keeping etc.
- Responsibility for the overall quality of the software on assigned projects
- Drive Lessons Learned reviews on projects
- Foster innovation as a team culture
- Support with documentation and procedure creation within the controls team
- Effective and efficient communication with customers
- Show commercial awareness on projects
- Collaborate across departments generating shared ownership of projects
- Lead and drive Continuous Improvement programmes within the business
- Monitor and mentor junior team members
- Lead and feed into Project stand-up meetings
- Communicate schedule risks, issues and solutions with Team Lead and Project Manager
- Attend weekly project meeting -bringing up to date information on agreed templates (4 Blocker)
- Degree in Electronic, IT or Technology discipline with 3+ years’ experience in a controls role
- Experience of working on automation projects
- Experience in programming PLCs, including hardware layout and configuration
- Experience in Allen Bradley Platforms essential
- Programming experience in Robotics, Cobotics, Vision & Scada systems
- Experience in setting up Data Historians with Web Front End
- Experience in VB, HTML or .NET programming
- Knowledge of the stages of a System Design Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience of working in FDA regulated industries such as Medical Device and Pharmaceutical
Full, Clean Drivers License is required.
For more information contact me directly on 087-4576975 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Cpl.ie for a list of all our jobs.