Location: Commutable from Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, North/West/Central London. Happy to look at flexible working post-Covid.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation, who are challenging the main players in their space.
You will provide legal support, working cross functionally across HR, Finance, Marketing, Medical, Regulatory and Supply Chain and deal with a wide variety of queries and projects associated with operating a global pharmaceutical business.
• Advise on full range of local and international legal issues in relation to the pharmaceutical sector, including company/commercial, antitrust/competition, distribution and pricing, litigation, data protection, IP, competition and employment, pharmaceutical, pricing Compliance and training
• Provide compliance advice to the business on data protection, healthcare compliance, anti-bribery and corruption and other compliance areas relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
• Develop tools, processes and SOPs to effectively manage legal work and requests for legal work and develop practical checklists for the business to facilitate their work.
• Contract drafting and management
• Corporate secretarial and governance
• Advise on and actively participate in developing the clinical development strategy
• Legal Qualification in UK jurisdiction with post qualified experience
• Previous experience in Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Clinical Research or Medical devices (inhouse or within practice)
• Ability to multitask, take on new projects and challenge themselves
Is this you?
If so, in order to apply for this outstanding opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your up to date CV and your current availability.