My client is an international pharmaceutical discovery company based in Dublin. We currently have a vacancy for the following position:
Senior Clinical Research Associate:
The Role and Person: The successful candidate will be required to support multiple international clinical projects to GCP standards. You will provide support to the Clinical team in the oversight of all the responsibilities transferred to CROs and other vendors and for delivering all tasks and projects in a timely manner within budget.
Support the clinical team in coordinating and executing clinical projects.
· They would also be expected to manage and monitor/audit both CROs and related vendors onsite.
· They will be responsible for delivering all tasks and projects in a timely manner within budget always taking a proactive approach.
· Carry out various other additional tasks that may be required from time to time in accordance with the overall goals of the company.
· Coordinate local and central Ethics submissions.
· Provide weekly study status reports.
· Prepare and review study documents.
· Data analysis and reporting
· Other related clinical or regulatory support activities
Person fit: Ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual, who is self-driven and capable of working on their own initiative in a start-up environment.
Ø Relevant Scientific degree with at least 4-5 years’ working in Clinical Research in a Phase I, II, III CRO and/or pharmaceutical company as a CRA.
Ø GCP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Ø Monitoring and project management experience
Ø A willingness to deal with international teams working in different time zones.
Ø Therapeutic experience and scientific knowledge in cardio-metabolic disease is a distinct advantage.
Ø A flair for scientific writing (protocols and reports) and fully conversant with the use of EDC in clinical trials
Ø Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
Ø Flexible in reacting to changing priorities in projects without compromising timelines and/or quality.
Ø Ability to travel (domestic and international) as required once international travel is permitted.
Full details and job spec email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tina at +353 1 2784701 or 087 6811990.
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group www.thornshaw.com