Suitable Locations: Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh
Attractive salary + car allowance + benefits
A global CRO is looking to recruit an experienced SCRA to work on their FSP model outsourced exclusively to one sponsor. You will work closely with the sponsor to conduct full scale monitoring from site initiation, routine monitoring to study close-out visits.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Onsite monitoring 6-8 days a month
• Remote monitoring as required
• Creating site visit reports
• Building relationships with site staff and investigators
• Addressing and resolving onsite issues
• Participating in investigator meetings
An ideal candidate will:
• Hold a degree in a life sciences discipline
• Have experience working within a CRO or pharmaceutical company
• Have clinical onsite monitoring experience within the UK
This is an excellent opportunity to go beyond the role of a typical clinical CRA within an exciting environment. The company offer a wide range of benefits including a CRA incentive scheme and the opportunity to choose extra benefits.
If you think this may be the role for you, please apply within or send your CV to Rhianna.email@example.com