Senior Customer Service temporary contract based in Castletroy.
- Search for potential tenders relevant to company business.
- Maintain accurate Tender files for historical & reference purposes.
- Submit the Tender in accordance with specific customer requirements.
- Prepare quotations received from Customers & Sales Teams.
- Keep system updated with agreed Special Pricing, including Promotional Pricing, on relevant systems to allow for clean order entry.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in compliance with the company’s Quality Management System.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Fluency in Italian and English at a business level. Also holding excellent written skill in the relevant languages.
- Excellent organisational & prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure & towards tight deadlines.
- Strong research & analytical skills.
- Excellent telephone manner & interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
- Flexible start time to accommodate European time zones.
Experience or knowledge of Pricing, Tenders or Public Procurement advantageous.
Legal or Business qualification is also advantageous.
To apply please contact Leah Ryan at email@example.com or 061 208651