My client a Galway City based, Medical Device business, seeks to hire a Senior Data Analyst. This role will sit within the customer service team of the clients supply chain organisation. This department is responsible for the order fulfilment for client across the globe. This is a brand-new position due to business expansion. You will be responsible for designing and deploying processes to collate data pertaining to Customer Order fulfilment across the Order to cash fulfilment process including the Global Supply Chain. This is a permanent role, working remotely initially until a safe return to work protocol is put in place.
- Design and deploy processes to collate data pertaining to Customer Order fulfilment across the Order to cash fulfilment process including the Global Supply Chain.
- Design, develop and deploy tools to analyse current & projected performance and outline data driven opportunities for performance improvement.
- Develop /utilise tools and strategies to capture data-points in the process not currently captured.
- Develop and deploy predictive models to project order lead-times, stage lead-times within the process, Supply chain average lead-time per product, Customer fulfilment and Sales revenue specifying constraints that need to be addressed.
- Fully understand how the activities and processes within the International CS function link to overall Tier Metrics and Organisation metrics. Ensure that effective dashboards are created to monitor performance tracking.
- Develop automated daily reporting capability that provides real time performance insights.
- Collaborate with Quality, IT, Finance, Commercial and Supply Chain to build a Global Data set that supports all Business analysis requirements from a standard Data set. This will require collating information from multiple data sources.
- Outline process enhancements and transformations across the Customer Service functions based on the insights created.
- The role will evolve to leading and building organisational capability through identifying additional analytical resources through graduate programs, leveraging support across the Business Units and collaborating with Third Parties.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years Supply Chain or Service based analytics experience in a Global Business Environment.
- Experience of supply chain in medical device industry is an advantage.
- Primary Degree in Engineering, Business, Maths or Data Science is a prerequisite and a master’s degree in one of these subjects is desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple analytical tools such as Alteryx and Power BI.
- A strong track record of collaborating with and influencing multifunctional global operations
- Ability to work across functions, data sources and cross functional teams in order to understand how to locate and use data points.
- Proficiency with project management methodologies and techniques preferred.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org