Senior Data Analyst
Our Client, a Multinational Insurance Provider requires a Senior Data Analyst to join their Data Management & BI team. The team manages the transfer, cleansing, uploading, mapping, extraction and analysis of all data for the companies products and those of their partneres.
- Responsible for managing all data related functions including but not limited to mapping, cleansing and analysis.
- Support the company in making the most effective decisions by ensuring the integrity of the data being input and extracted from the systems and the accuracy and appropriateness of all reports produced.
- Automate the process for portfolio transfers from clients.
- Design and develop processes to improve the efficiency of the collection, uploading and sharing of data.
- Review, design and automate the suite of reports run to ensure the data requirements of the business are met.
- Extract data from system back ends to assist management in making business decisions.
- Set-up and implement new products/partners on the systems.
- Develop the functionality of visual analytics/BI systems and manage the migration of data from different systems to a single data analytics platform.
- Design and execute ad-hoc queries as required
- Interpret data, analyse results and support the management team in delivering actionable insights.
- Investigate key problem areas by performing root cause analyses, corroborating quantitative and qualitative findings
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
- Suitable third level qualification required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Strong SQL/programming skills required and experience with BI/data analytics tools.
- Experience in a role within the Insurance industry would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Qlik sense would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Innovative, proactive and improvement oriented.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good planning, organisation and time management skills.
For an immediate interview, please forward your CV using the apply button.