About this Role:
The Senior Developer will be a member of the Change Management team and will be responsible for developing enhancements to existing applications, designing new solutions and loan portfolio migrations onto the existing systems.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Solution design experience (Desirable)
- Advanced SQL Knowledge
- GIT, Subversion, other source control systems
- Jenkins C#, VB.Net, Net Core, Winforms
- Azure (Desirable)
- Phoebus Banking System (Desirable)
- Test automation experience (Desirable)
- Experience within financial services or a regulated industry is required A fundamental understanding of Computer Science and Algorithms
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented software design concepts and their implementation Exposure to web standards, cross-browser compatibility and building in accessibility from the ground up.
- Solid understanding of information management, data modelling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies
- Possess a basic understanding of project management skills Familiarity with MS Office Products Knowledge of some of following technologies: SQL, C#, Web Services, XML, SOAP, JSON, REST, CSS3, HTML5, Angular, Groovy, JSP, JS / JS libs and RWD and network programming (Desirable)
- Familiarity with Visual Studio .NET environment Familiarity of Infragistics Component Library (Desirable) Familiarity with Networking concepts and Internet protocols (VPN, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP etc.) (Desirable)
- Understanding of agile development methodologies (Desirable)