Location; Data Centre Dublin West
Remuneration €65,000 - €85,000 doe plus benefits
Other EHS Advisor / Administrator positions also available on this site at a salary of €40,000 - €45,000
We are seeking Environmental, Health, & Safety (EHS) Professionals to support the EHS Manager and oversee all matters involving personnel safety and environmental impact within a Data Centre environment. You will work alongside the EHS team and local management to develop, implement and support initiatives, processes and best practices to support strategic goals and drive performance metrics.
• Monitor activities that have the potential to compromise the safety and health of site personnel, as well as contingent workers, contractors and visitors to the Data Center in line with written instructions and policies.
• Monitor activities at the Data Centre that have the potential to impact the environment in line with written instructions and policies.
• Prepare and maintain company records according to established company policy and state and local safety and environmental guidelines.
• Assist with implementing and maintaining ISO 90001, 14001, 18001 certifications.
• Conduct facility inspections as required by company policy and governmental permits.
• Implement training plan and deliver all EHS training and ensure it is completed for all on-site personnel.
• Act as the site representative during all internal and external audits.
• Participate in incident investigations, accurate recording of the details, and implementation of corrective action for all work-related incidents.
• Maintain a current inventory and Safety Data Sheets for all chemical hazards on the property.
• Implement risk management strategies and practices.
• Implement site safety programs such as vendor management, and waste (hazardous & non-hazardous) management. In accordance with company guidelines.
• Participate in the design and development of facilities, work areas, and work procedures, and make health, safety, and environmental recommendations accordingly.
• Establish and maintain cross-functional and positive working relationships.
• Work with highly confidential information.
• Assist with other supporting activities as required.
To be considered for these positions you will have
• Experience in Environmental, Health and Safety relating to a Pandemic and or related field for construction projects for a large organisation on large industrical highly regulated sites
• 5+ years’ experience in Environmental, Health and Safety or related field
• Formal management qualifications in environmental or Safety management system auditing
• Formal qualifications in areas of engineering, including electrical or FM
• Chartered member of IOSH
• BSc Degree in Safety or Health Sciences,
• Knowledge of environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations that impact the company, including: OSHA, EPA, State and local laws and ordinances.
• Knowledge of ISO 14001 standard or environmental management systems.
• Experience working under stress and deadlines.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience learning new applications.
Send your CV in Confidence to email@example.com or Call Darina on 0866078982